Work Clothes as Comfy as PJs?! | Sozy

Picture taken at El Matador State Beach in Malibu CA
It's a question we've all thought. "Why don't they make work clothes that are as cozy as my PJs?!" The answer is simple: THEY DO!!!! Sozy is a brand that not only supports survivors of sexual violence and is 1% for the planet, they also feel like you're walking into work in your PJs. 

I've been on the search for a woman owned brand that supports charitable causes and always puts your needs first. When I found Sozy around a year ago via Instagram, I fell in love. They first got me aesthetically. I'm a HUGE skirt/dress person and these are stunning. Then the brand mission had me HOOKED! 

I seriously go everywhere in these. Work, to the playground with our 6-year-old, the beach, it doesn't even matter. I honestly don't think I'd be able to wear anything else.

Apply to be a Sozy Ambassador + get exclusive content releases, campaigns, + chances to win free Sozy pieces! Be a Sozy Ambassador 






 

Comments

Popular Posts